Explore the Latest Diamond Mangalsutra Online
Mangalsutras have forever been attached to many emotions, it has always held a special place in a women’s heart. When this mangalsutra is coupled with the most precious gemstones-Diamonds, the joy has no bounds.
What makes Diamond Mangalsutras special?
For every woman, mangalsutras are a treasure; they stand above every other Jewellery set. Mangalsutra represents a bond between the married couples that carries several emotions. They are treated very sacredly in Indian society and a lot of sentiments are attached to them. Mangalsutras are one such ornament which is adorned by every section of women in the society. The emotion of a manglasutra coupled with the eternal radiance of a diamond is a perfect combination.
Different Types of Diamond Mangalsutra Design
Every diamond mangalsutra is unique in its own way, in terms of design, weight, length, and price. Depending upon the size and mangalsutra design, latest mangalsutras are classified into the following categories:
Trellis Mangalsutra: A trellis model mangalsutras set depicts floral vines as the primary design element. The diamond lockets are designed based on this. They stand horizontally in a beautiful gear as a pendant. These have come in both long and short mangalsutra designs.
Tassel Mangalsutra: A tassel mangalsutras is one where a central diamond pendant occupies the attention through which black bead tassels hang down, they are modern, trendy and add that extra awe to your looks. They go well with fusion and contemporary attires; a tassel mangalsutra comes in both short and long lengths.
Starlit Mangalsutra: A starlit mangalsutras is where a horizontal array of trailing diamonds are placed in the form of a pendant. They give a grand and royal look when worn on sarees. They ideally come in the long mangalsutra design pattern. This type of mangalsutra design is most ideal for gifting your loved ones on a personal milestone event or anniversaries.
Single Solitaire Mangalsutra: Modern, vogue and an eye turner, the single solitaire mangalsutras ooze beauty and grace. With its minimalistic design and subtlety, single solitaire mangalsutras have been popular among the millennial brides. A solitaire or a single diamond mangalsutra is best when designed in shorter length.
Short Mangalsutra: These mangalsutra models are designed in shorter lengths, they are ideal for office wear, give a professional vibe and the designs are also subtle and not populated like traditional mangalsutras. The gold used in these mangalsutras is also limited making them very affordable.
Double Layered Mangalsutra: The double layered mangalsutras are elegant and graceful. The double layer makes them very ideal for traditional attires. They can match easily with or without an additional Jewellery item. They give a fulfilling presence on the neck, double layered mangalsutras is heavier because of their length. The long mangalsutra also makes them costlier than their shorter counterparts.
How to Choose Diamond Mangalsutra Set online
- Understanding the style of mangalsutra is important, one has to understand what sort of mangalsutra should be worn for example Rajasthanis follow the custom of black bead mangalsutra while Tamilians have a tradition of gold mangalsutra often called as Pusthulu or Thali Bottu.
- It is important to understand the different kind patterns of mangalsutras, which one to choose from them. i.e. sometimes our hair tends to get stuck because of the twisted mangalsutra pattern, so it is often advised to purchase a less complex pattern if you go online.
- The next important point to consider is the length of the mangalsutra chain or the black beads. They ideally come in 14, 16,18,20,22 and 32 inches. While you may get a 14 inches short mangalsutra design in black beads, such short length will not serve the purpose of a gold mangalsutra. Most of the times woman tend to choose anywhere between 16 inches to 32 inches.
- Choosing a design, style, and pattern that suits your wardrobe is very important. For example, if you are used to western outfit, buying a 32 inch long mangalsutra is not advisable. Instead, a sleek and dashing diamond fancy mangalsutra would be striking.
- Most of the time diamond pendants offer uniqueness to the mangalsutra. You may want to seriously consider a pendant mangalsutra, consider exploring Vaibhav Jewellers Mangalsutras designs.
- A recommended gold carat either 22k or 18K is another aspect that you may need to look at. A 22K is apt for a gold mangalsutras model, while you can go with and 18K for a nakshatra diamond mangalsutra.
- It is highly suggested that one should not ignore the design elements of the mangalsutra such as the clasp, length, metal(gold, platinum or a mix of both), quality of gold and diamonds, black beads size, placing, etc
Customize your Mangalsutra Designs
Short Diamond mangalsutras can be best adorned with office wear while the long diamond mangalsutras can be couples with a latest diamond necklace to adorn at weddings, in festivals and other milestone celebrations to get a regal look.
Short or long Diamond Mangalsutras would stand out when coupled with lightweight diamond earrings. If it is wedding time and you want to seize the moment then go gorgeous, couple your black diamond mangalsutra with a tempting stone studded gold waist belt model.
Certified Diamond Mangalsutra Set
All mangalsutra purchased at Vaibhav Jewellers are accompanied with certification from SGL (Solitaire gemological laboratories). The grade, clarity, and Carats are clearly written on the certificate. This makes us very authentic and trustable, wondering where to buy real diamond mangalsutra, then Vaibhav Jewellers is the right stop.
Mangalsutra Models and Styles Collection
At Vaibhav, you can find an assorted range of mangalsutras from daily wear to occasional wear, from party wear to office wear and practically in all lengths- short, medium and long. We at Vaibhav showcase a diverse collection such as mangalsutras with simple floral patterned lockets, single pearl drop mangalsutras, heart shaped lockets, geometric shapes; blissful peacocks, butterflies beautifully carved into sensuous lockets.
You can now customize your diamond mangalsutras with us, liked something online? Bring us the design, we will have it custom made for you. Alternately you can get in touch with our customer care to request designs. Example you can now search matching Jewellery from gold bangles catalogue or from our vast digital earring designs present online to suit your mangalsutra work.
Diamond Mangalsutra with Price and Weight Ranges
A diamond mangalsutra rate largely depends on factors like
- Pendant type
- Use of metal
- Diamond grade (Cut, Clarity and Carat)
The weight of a simple mangalsutra design typically start from 3gms to over 50gms depending upon the usage of metal either yellow gold or white gold or platinum. The price range of diamond mangalsutras start from anywhere between INR 10,000 to over a lakh of rupees. A diamond jewellery mangalsutra often comes in 18K gold as the setting of diamonds would be stronger in 18K gold than 22K. Hence, the gold rate is also calculated in proportion with the gold purity
Purchase Jewellery on EMI at Vaibhav Jewellers
Ever thought of buying your precious jewellery on EMI? Vaibhav Jewellers in association with JewelFina offer Jewellery on EMI on the purchase of studded gold and diamond Jewellery. Please contact our customer care for more details such as the charges and available flexi tenures
Shop with us the all new mangalsutras in different designs, weight and price ranges online, to avail an array of benefits such as:
- State-of-the-art Live Video shopping
- Virtual Try on
- Try @ home
- Free transit insurance on International Shipments
- Free Domestic shipping
- Customization services
- Smart Buy Options