Diamond Rings - An ultimate expression of Love
Diamonds for long have been synonyms with love, they stand out to the gem of gems and a priceless possession one can own. The air of sophistication and grace that encompasses diamonds is well beyond words to describe. There is something about diamonds that make them surpass every other Jewellery item. Diamond bangles, Diamond studs and diamond rings are set apart from other diamond counterparts such as diamond necklace, hangings or a diamond Haram for the sheer fact that they can be used on a daily basis. Their indispensible charm makes them dear to own.
Diamond ring as a gift
Diamonds have for long been associated with being pure, precious and are synonyms to being one of its kind. Their rarity and crystal clear purity makes them ideal for gifting your loved ones. Diamond rings especially have been a symbol for expressing one’s feelings, it is an ultimate gift anyone receive or present someone with. In the western countries it is predominantly used as an engagement ring, the trend has slowly passing in the Indian weddings too. Diamond rings profound beauty makes them special for proposing your love. Other than proposing, diamond rings are also presented or bought on milestone occasions in life for wedding anniversaries, birthdays, special occasions like the arrival of a newborn, graduation gifts, christening etc. We at Vaibhav Jewellers have an array of choices that are well within an affordable range for you to choose from.
Diamonds Purity & Authenticity
For all those first time buyers, all the diamonds in the diamond Jewellery sold at Vaibhav Jewellers are certified and 100% authentic. At Vaibhav we sell diamond Jewellery very transparently with a proper billing system in place along with an SGL grading certificate specifying the grade, colour, clarity and number of diamonds along with the image of the Jewellery. While buying a diamond ring online you would be given a certificate issued by the SGL (Solitaire gemological Laboratories) which is a renowned diamond grading company.
Diamond Rings Price and Weight range
Unlike a uniform gold price with plus or minus hundred rupees variation, diamonds price in India largely varies with varying factors as listed below:
- Diamond clarity
- Diamond Color
- Diamond Carats
Example: Higher the clarity higher the price, an SI diamond would be cheaper when compared to VVS. Alternately, we also grade the diamonds based on the color while arriving at the price. A “D” grade diamond being colorless to Z which is heavily tinted is used to measure the degree of colorlessness. The third factor is the number of diamonds in the diamond ring. Fourth and final factor for deciding the price of Diamond are the Carat weight or Diamond Size is measured in “CARAT (ct.)”. 1 Carat (ct.) = 200 milligram = 0.20 gram. Each Carat (ct.) is divided into 100 points. Such as a 1.20 carat diamond = 1 carat and 20 points or 1/4 carat = 25 points.
Hence it is not wise for anyone to quote a specific price of diamonds as there are many interrelating factors.
Types of diamond rings settings
- Prong settings: A common setting for diamond rings where a claw shaped binding with either 3, 4 or 6 legs is designed to mount the desired stone into the setting. The prong shaped setting rings always pop up with striking shine. There are numerous prong style mens and women diamond rings available with us at affordable prices.
- Bezel Setting: Bezel Setting is a type of setting used in Jewellery to fit a diamond or precious gemstones in the design. In this type of setting, the gold/platinum metal runs along the entire edge of the gemstone to hold it in place. The bezel setting enables the stone to perfectly blend into the ring making the diamond rings look like plain gold glitter bands.
- Channel Setting: A channel setting is a type of mounting in which gemstones are set into a channel made from two gold strips. The stones set in a row form and that run along the entire band of the ring or sometimes just 2-3 stones in a line. Browse a selection of diamond channel setting wedding rings with us.
- Tension Setting: A tension ring is a type of finger ring that holds a gemstone in place by exerting pressure onto the gemstone, and tiny etchings or grooves in the metal create a shelf that supports the gemstone's edges to perfectly sit in the setting. The tension setting rings are trendy and very beautifully designed, bringing out the beauty of gemstone to life. There are innumerable varieties of rings that are available with us that silently lash a chic look.
- Melee Setting: Another lesser known setting is the melee setting, ideally for setting petite diamonds alone in a beautiful design. These type of rings are more prominent in the western countries and majority of the melee setting ring designs are for woman than men.
Types of Diamond Ring designs at Vaibhav Jewellers
There are numerous diamond rings online at Vaibhav Jewellers and below are the handpicked and select models for women, men and teenagers.
- Two Tone Diamond Rings: A combination of white gold and yellow gold, the two tone rings are a fad.
- Couple Bands: Diamond Engagement rings are picking popularity as couple bands. They are graceful and minimal in design.
- Platinum diamond Rings: The platinum rings are also fast gaining popularity as wedding rings and for the purpose of gifting.
- Gold Diamond Rings: Pure gold rings with diamonds studded are bliss to own. These rings have either one or multiple diamonds studded in them in various intricate designs.
- Cocktail Diamond Rings: Cocktail rings are basically oversized rings either with or without a Hath Phool. They are apt for party wear and weddings.
- Uncut Diamond Ring: Uncut Diamond rings are also called as Polkis. They are made of diamonds that did not undergo polishing stage while production and hence are called uncuts. They have a gleaming shine of a diamond, can used as a replacement to dismonds.
We as a Jeweller carry 25yrs of legacy and expertise with us, we are a 360 degree Jewellery mall having a retail presence of 55,000sqft spanning across costal Andhra and Telangana. Our 12 stores have been catering to the needs of lakhs of customers since 1994. We have many accolades to our credit for quality and innovation in the Jewellery industry. We are also proud to be an exclusive Jeweller for generations of customers and have been a trusted Jeweller for over a lakh of weddings. Buy diamond Jewellery online in different workmanships, weight and price ranges. Take a look at all the latest diamond rings, we at Vaibhav also offer an array of benefits to customers such as:
- Lifetime exchange
- Free 15 day return policy
- State of art Live Video Shopping
- Free transit insurance on International Shipments
- Free Domestic shipping
- Customization services
- EMI Facility
- Smart Buy options