Double-Pendant Royal Gold Necklace
Subscribe to get instant Email or SMS notification on price drop of this product
Metal Rs 274857
Diamond/Stone Rs 2000
Making/VA Rs 90403
GST Rs 11018
Easy installments on your jewellery purchase
|Tenure||Interest Rate||Processing Fee||EMI||EMI Total Amount|
|6 months||4 %||Rs24588||Rs.63046||Rs378276|
|9 months||6 %||Rs24588||Rs.42031||Rs378279|
|12 months||12 %||Rs24588||Rs.31523||Rs378276|
|24 months||16 %||Rs24588||Rs.15762||Rs378288|
*EMI also available with 6.5% down payment. Choose your preference at the time of purchase. Choose EMI option at the time of purchase on the payment page.
Note: Please be informed that Shipping/Delivery date may vary subject to approval of EMI.
Terms & Conditions:
- EMI transactions are applicable on the purchase of Gold Studded Jewellery, Platinum Jewellery, Silver Jewellery and Diamond Jewellery which are greater than Rs.10, 000.
- EMI transactions are not allowed on Gold Bullion in any form, Gold Coins in any form and Plain Gold Jewellery.
- This loan facility is being offered by "Jewel Fina" to customers. Vaibhav Jewellers has no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental there after pertaining to offering of the facility. It is the sole discretion of Jewelfina.
- The customer shall be assessed by Jewelfina on eligibility and other parameters and approved loans shall be disbursed by Jewelfina to Vaibhav Jewellers. In case of returns, Vaibhav Jewellers shall not refund amount to the Customer till the EMI is closed. Vaibhav Jewllers provides the facility to exchange the goods with in 15 days of Purchase.
- Customer cannot club the EMI offered by Jewelfina with purchase plans or any other showroom offers.
- The loan facility offered by Jewelfina to the customers is governed by the respective terms and conditions of Jewelfina only and the customer is advised to approach Jewelfina in case of any complaints, disputes or enquiry about an EMI transaction.
- Vaibhav Jewellers does not charge the customer any processing or convenience fee for the purpose of facilitating the loan facility for its customers. Jewelfina may levy a processing fee of 6.5% -7% based on the EMI scheme selected by you.
- Invoice should always be made in the name of person as given on the credit card that was used to complete the transaction. A proof of delivery should be maintained for every transaction. A proof of delivering the product to the customer should be maintained for future references. Invoice and proof of delivery should be in the name of person as mentioned on the credit card and not in the name of person who is picking the product.
- Charge Back: In case if the customer asks his bank to stop payment after the transaction is approved, jewellery has to be returned to the jeweller. Return and refund of jewellery is as per Vaibhav Jewellers policy. Jewelfina is not liable of return or refund after approval.
- Transactions once approved cannot be cancelled from our end, please contact your bank for the same.
- All disputes in connection with the loan shall be between the Customer and Jewelfina. Vaibhav Jewellers shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such loan facility being offered by Jewelfina.
For Product Enquiry
Provide your details
Shop Here for Best South Indian Jewellery
Indians love for gold Jewellery is an open secret, they consider this is the best way to not just to accessorize but to build wealth too. South Indian Jewellery has a name for itself for the design, workmanship and for the traditional vibes theyusher.In India gold is often symbolized as larger than life aspect- we often feel its presence in a very compelling way in weddings, in family rituals, in house warming ceremonies, in temples, in festivals and every other celebration.
In Indian context gold jewellery is not seen merely as an investment avenue, it holds a great auspicious significance. Gold is given as a token of Shagun in majority of the Indian celebrations. Coming from an Indian household each one of us have different memories associated with our gold Jewellery whether big or small. Over the years Indians diversified their adornment choices from gold to diamond, platinum and silver too.
Different Kinds of Indian traditional Jewellery
Jewellery has always been the prime in any Indianwedding; women also consider buying them for wealth building too. One may not be able to consolidate the types of South Indian Jewellery but can surely outline them, namely gold bangles, bracelets, chains rings, chokers, pendants, necklaces, harams, Vanki, Vaddanam and many more small and petite accessories such as Champasawaralu, nose rings, toe rings etc.
What is so special about South Indian Jewellery?
Well we all tend to differentiate gold Jewellery as mere ring, bangle or gold necklace but when we dig deep, we realize that ethnic South Indian Jewellery is the sum of workmanship i.e. antique and the temple workmanship. Many of us tend to sideline the beauty that each of these workmanship layer on our gold jewellery. Example: did we know that every item made in temple jewellery is handmade, where a karigar labors for a minimum of 7-10 days to create a single piece.
Leaving apart the different workmanship, Indian gold jewellery is also an amalgamation of different styles such as:
Daily wear Jewellery where plain gold without any stone studding are preferred for daily use. Plain gold bangles, simple earrings, plain gold band rings are few examples. Other Jewellery types include the festive wear- the brighter ones with Rubies, Emeralds and coral stone studding can be opted for festive looks.
Another type of Jewellery which is prime most for each and every woman is the Bridal gold Jewellery. If you are a bride to be who is on the lookout for bridal wear then online Jewellery shopping would be a saver, you can now preview a wide range of bridal Jewellery sets with prices from top Jewellers in India, compare and choose one that suits your style and taste at the comfort of your home.
Occasion wear Jewellery
You can also seek the help of Jewellery experts with us and get your bridal Jewellery styled as per the ritual. We have some very pretty light weight Jewellery sets that can be opted for Haldi or Mehandi functions to heavy South Indian bridal Jewellery sets that would go well with the main marriage ceremony.
Antique Jewellery is one category of workmanship which is most preferred these days. Woman especially millennial, are attracted to antique Jewellery for their dull sheen and relic look which comes as a result of the oxidation process they go through. Antique Jewellery sets finds their prominence in weddings, festivals and major household occasions such as gruhapravesham etc.
Temple Jewellery is another classic workmanship that is worth spending your money on. Each piece is curated, handmade and chiseled to perfection. The temple Jewellery best suit as bridal wear, for other major occasions such as house warming ceremonies, as traditional festive wear, to your temple visits and for all those occasions where you want to look at your best.
Buying Jewellery online
Online jewellery shopping comes with a lot of advantages; we get to look at thousands of latest gold Jewellery designs with price, weight, making charges and other product details.
Apart from that, seeing scores of designs also gives us an insight on what is trending, what suits best for a given occasion, what are the price and weight ranges of gold Jewellery etc.
Styling Your Jewellery
Gold Jewellery or even diamond Jewellery for that case gives us the flexibility to experiment, mix and match and helps us be our own style guru. You can now create out of box styles example - broad temple Jewellerykada can be adorned on indo western wear or a long floor touch dress.
Similarly, a stunning gold choker would give a grand look on off shoulder kanjeevaram dresses that are a fad now. Another power packed combination for a floor touch gown or a flowing lehanga is a Kundan gold necklace set with earrings. Our range of Antique silver Jewellery also offers a refreshing option to style on yourtraditional handloom sarees/dresses.
Vaibhav Jewellers Collections
We offer a range of gold, silver, diamond and platinum Jewellery. It includes a wide range of Indian Jewellery in different weight, price ranges.
Our broad array of collection includes mens and kids Jewellery too. We are a home to Indian MensJewellery ranging from gold chains, bracelets to Punjabi Kadas, couple bands etc. Vaibhav Jewellers also has an array of Mens accessories such as gold watches which are very apt for gifting. At Vaibhav you will also be welcomed with a mesmerizing range of petite and cute kids Jewellery which includes adjustable gold kadas, baby maang Tikka, accessories like gold glass, spoon and gold plate. You can preorder with name, DOB and cute milestone messages.
You can choose a range of affordable dailywearjewellery to high end jewellery. You can find a whole lot of effortless gold bangles, wide array of CZs & stone studded gold earrings, antique silver jewellery, silver items for all your household needs. Other varieties of Jewellery include Pachi, Kundans and the very trendy Swarovski collections.
Our premiere range of diamond Jewellery is a must browse collection where you will be welcomed with a range of diamond mangalsutra, bangles, cocktail rings, couple bands and a range of stone studded diamond jewellery that would allure you. All our diamond Jewellery comes with a certificate stating the clarity and the colour of diamonds.
Vaibhav Jewellers also offers its customers with a number of Jewellery based services like cleaning, gemological consultation, customization and Jewellery personalization. Select online exclusive pieces can now be delivered to any of our 12 stores near you.
We understand that buying Jewellery comes with spending a lot of your savings, we facilitate our customers with an easy payment option, you can now convert your gold purchase to EMI. Enjoy benefits of buying Jewellery like never before with our equated monthly installment payment options.
Shopping @ Vaibhav
Shopping at Vaibhav is like bringing home a bit of desi culture and a lot of tradition with a modern twist. At Vaibhav you get a glimpse of traditional designs with a touch of modernity. We boast on building relationships, by design with each of our customers. At Vaibhav, authenticity, quality and purity are something which you can rely on with closed eyes. Be it design populated bridal jewellery designs or Antique Jewellery you can now view all the intricacies, simultaneously try it with features like live video shopping and virtual TRY ON options. We have reinvented the way you buy jewellery online.
With Vaibhav you don’t just shop Jewellery, but take home a legacy.