Corporate Social Responsibility
CSR at Vaibhav Jewellers is a means by which we achieve a balance of our economic, environmental and social imperatives. It is an attempt to align our enterprise goals with sustainable global development. We believe that is is important to lay down a comprehensive set of working principles than just profit alone. CSR is our effort to take this thought perspective to action by way of charity, sponsorships, recognition & philanthropy. Our CSR includes a host of deserving social areas as below:
At Vaibhav Jewellers we have always been a patron of the Art and Music. We believe in fostering cultural roots, and have been recognizing & honouring eminent personalities in field of Art & Music by presenting them with “SwarnaKamalam” (a Lotus made of Pure Gold), worth Rs. 3Lakhs every year in association with Visakha Music & Dance Academy since 2002.
Blood Donation Camps:
We have organized blood donation camps since 2012 in memory of our Chairman Managing Director Late Shri Manoj Kumar Grandhi.
Free Eye Check-up camps/Donations:
Vaibhav Jewellers has donated to “Shankar Foundation” to help 62 children get freedom from darkness.
We have donated Hospital Beds, wheel chairs& Refrigerator for Primary Health Centre in Ankapalle Mandal.
- Vaibhav had planted nearly 1000 plants with cement tree guards in Oct-14 when Visakhapatnam was affected with Hud-hud cyclone.
- Looking into the havoc and devastation created by intense floods in 2009, Vaibhav Management has donated Rs.5 Lakhs to “Chief Minister Relief Fund” and twoloads of clothes& food collected from public was distributed in the flood affected areas of Andhra Pradesh
- We have adopted a school near Aruku Valley and fund all the requirements of tribal students.
- Wehave donated towards the fee payment of poor meritorious students of SSC pursuing Intermediate through “VIDYAA SHREE” pathakam of GVMC, Visakhapatnam in 2012.
- We supported the construction of an educational block in Sri Krishna Vidya Mandir in association with Waltair round table-92, a part of Round table India, in memory of our former chairman Mr. Manoj Kumar Grandhi in 2013.
- Supporting Primary Health & Education in 5 mandals namely Ankapalli, Chodavaram, Narsipatnam, Bheemli&Elamanchali in Visakhapatnam District.
- Our GTM (Go-tomarket) team spends considerable time in a year to identify remote ZillaParishad schools in the interiors of the state and conduct a requirement survey; they then submit this to management. Our CSR includes providing of basic amenities such as sealing fans, reading tables, water purifiers, plates &tumblers, syntax Water tanks, motor pumps, fulfilling sanitation needs and Computers in Govt. Primary Schools.
CSR initiatives at villages (06-03-2015)
As a part of Corporate Social Responsibility Vaibhav as initiated many service oriented activities in 16 villages of Anakapalli Mandal. Vaibhav has donated Hospital Beds & Refrigerator for Primary Health Centre at Thummapala Village, 200 Steel Plates, Tumblers and 20 Benches, 1 Mike Set, 2 Water purifiers at Zilla/Mandal Parishad Schools of Venkupalem, Sithanagaram, Kondupalem, 3 Wheel Chairs at Vooderu, Fans & Water purifiers at Papayya Palem, 2 Sintex Water Tanks for Santhapalem and Sankaram and Girls & Boys Washrooms at Boulawada Primary School, through their Chairman & Managing Director Smt.Mallika Manoj. “Vaibhav would continue to identify real needs at the Village level and try to extend its helping hand in fulfilling the same in coming future. She also said we had set in a team that would focus on CSR Activities of Vaibhav. At many places the Gram Surpanches, MPP, Head Masters of Primary School felicitated the Vaibhav Management and thanked them for providing the services.