Diamond Jewellery – An Eternal Love
A piece of Jewellery you buy is not just a mere expensive metal or an investment any longer; it speaks of your style, marks a statement and brings out who you are. When the subject is diamond Jewellery, we are sure to fall short of words. Subtle, stylish and stunning is what defines a diamond. Every woman across the globe would love to own diamond Jewellery. Here is a one stop destination to shop your solitaires worry free.
In the grand old days Diamonds have been a coveted treasure amongst the royal families and business class people only. However, with high disposable income levels and greater purchase parity amongst woman, diamond purchasing has seen a surge in the recent past.
Understand your Diamonds
DIAMOND CARAT WEIGHT: Diamond carat weight or Diamond Size is measured in “CARAT (ct.)” 1 Carat (ct.) = 200 milligram = 0.20 gram. Each Carat (ct.) is divided into 100 points. A diamond with 0.90 ct. can be referred as 90 points diamonds or a 90 pointer.
DIAMOND CLARITY: It refers to the absence of inclusions and blemishes in a diamond. These inclusions and blemishes are the various impurities which may get trapped in the diamond during the natural process of crystallization. Diamonds with the slightest and smallest impurities attain a higher CLARITY grade. Labs grades diamond CLARITY as -
- Fl (Flawless)
- IF (Internally Flawless)
- VVS1 (Very very slightly included – 1st Degree)
- VVS2 (Very very slightly included – 2nd Degrees)
- VS1 (Very slightly included – 1st Degree)
- VS2 (Very slightly included – 2nd Degrees)
- SI1 (Slightly Included – 1st Degree)
- SI2 (Slightly included – 2nd Degrees)
DIAMOND COLOR: It is the second most important of 4Cs as visually, diamond’s cut is noticed. Most of the labs grades diamond color from D (colorless) to Z (heavily tinted) to measure the degree of colorlessness. Most of the online stores would promote diamonds with color grades of K and above. (D to K)
DIAMOND CUT: It is the king of 4CS. Diamond cut is all about, how the diamond is cut in terms of proportions, symmetry and polish. Diamond cut determines how the diamond will perform. The brilliance, fire and scintillation which you see in your diamond ring are all related to the way the diamond is cut. Cut of the diamond may increase or decrease its overall value.
DIAMOND SHAPES: Apart from the round brilliant cut, consumers also prefer alternative diamond shapes as listed below. No matter what shape you select, it’s a matter of personal choice. One differentiating factor between choosing the shapes can be the reflection of light, as the shape of diamonds also determines how the diamond would return the light which will lead to its overall performance. Ideal round brilliant cut diamonds do carry a slight upper edge with more brilliance, fire and scintillation than other shapes, due to maximum light return. One should not confuse the diamond shapes with Diamond Cut in 4Cs.
Types of Diamond Jewellery @ Vaibhav
Vaibhav Jewellers offers a fusion of diamond Jewellery varieties. Apart from traditional diamond Jewellery like diamond studs, diamond earrings, diamond rings, diamond bangles, we offer a host of products like Vanki, Vaddanam, Haram, Necklaces, Choker, Maang Tikka in diamonds. In the olden days there were not much of variations in diamond Jewellery, but with changing customer’s tastes and preferences Jewellery designers have come up with different design variations to suit the current times.
- Light weight Diamond Jewellery: The lightweight diamond Jewellery is very sleek, stylish and subtle apt for daily wear as well for office wear. This is the first choice for millennials. There are hundreds of light weight diamond jewellery designs available online at Vaibhav Jewellers in varying weight and price ranges. These light weight Jewellery are ideally made in 18K gold, this is what makes them light.
- Uncut diamond Jewellery: Famously called the Polkis, uncut diamond Jewellery are a rage among women of all age groups. They are diamonds which have not undergone the process of cuttings and polishing stage and hence the name. They are equivalent to diamonds, differ in their shine and price. Uncut diamond ornaments are preferred for bridal Jewellery currently for their glitter and design pattern, also since they are a close match to diamonds. Uncut diamond price in India is largely unpredictable due to mixed reasons, one being that it is two stages away from being a pure diamond, second because of international price fluctuations and lastly based on the usage of uncut diamonds in a particular item.
Buying diamond Jewellery in India is always surrounded by certain factors such as price, authenticity, certification and few of us also have religious elements where it is believed that diamonds do not suit certain type of birth stars and zodiac signs. Hence, it is wise to buy diamond Jewellery from a trusted Jeweller like Vaibhav where you have access to a free gemological review on request, SGI certification for your diamonds, desired weight ranges and affordable prices.
Buying Diamonds online
Buying Jewellery the traditional way by going to retail Jewellery store is no longer required. All thanks to online shopping, online diamond shopping is no exception. While there are few reservations on buying diamond Jewellery online for some, these can be very well addressed with Vaibhav Jewellers.
Following myths surround we are buying diamond Jewellery online:
#Myth 1: No guarantee of Diamonds
Be rest assured that all diamonds come with a certificate of authentication from SGL (Solitaire Gemological Laboratories). A third party diamond authentication which issues the clarity and grade of the diamonds used in the Jewellery along with a picture of the item.
#Myth 2: Diamond Jewellery is 18K
The reason behind using 18K gold while making diamond Jewellery is to set the diamond firmly inside the gold. Since gold is very malleable metal, to make it firm a higher percentage of other alloys are used instead of gold to make it firm for the diamond to set in. However, not all diamond Jewellery is 18K. The customer is made aware of this difference in gold karatage at the time of purchase and are billed accordingly.
We as a Jeweller carry 25yrs of legacy and expertise with us, we are a 360 degree Jewellery mall having a retail presence of 55,000sqft spanning across costal Andhra and Telangana. Our 12 stores have been catering to the needs of lakhs of customers since 1994. We have many accolades to our credit for quality and innovation in the Jewellery industry. We are also proud to be an exclusive Jeweller for generations of customers and have been a trusted Jeweller for over a lakh of weddings. Buy diamond Jewellery online in different workmanships, weight and price ranges. Take a look at all the latest diamond sets, we at Vaibhav also offer an array of benefits to customers such as:
- Lifetime exchange
- Free 15 day return policy
- State of art Live Video Shopping
- Free transit insurance on International Shipments
- Free Domestic shipping
- Customization services
- EMI Facility
- Smart Buy options