Gold Jewellery on EMI
BUY NOW PAY LATER
EASY MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS ON YOUR JEWELLERY PURCHASE
Terms & Conditions
- Credit Card EMI transactions can be done on Gold Studded Jewellery, Platinum Jewellery, Silver Jewellery and Diamond Jewellery
- Credit Card EMI transactions are not allowed on Gold Bullion in any form, Gold Coins in any form and Plain Gold Jewellery
- Upon approval of transaction, for any disputes with the approving entity, customers need to directly workout a resolution with the approving financial entity or Credit Card company. Jewelfina shall not be held responsible for any such disputes.
- Invoice should always be made in the name of person as given on the credit card used to complete the transaction. A proof of delivery should be maintained for every transaction when every delivering the product to the customer for future references. Invoice and proof of delivery should be in the name of person as mentioned on the credit card and not in the name of person who is picking the product.
- Charge Back: In case if the customer ask his bank to stop payment after the transaction is approved in such a case jewellery has to be returned to jeweller. Return and refund of jewellery is as per jeweller policy. Jewelfina is not liable of return or refund after approval.
- Transactions once approved cannot be cancelled from our end, please contact your bank for the same.
Now Buy Your Favorite Gold Jewellery on EMI
In a country like India, Jewellery shopping is a customary exercise done on a regular basis. Every Indian household keeps aside a certain amount of money to purchase Jewellery. Penny by a penny as we save to buy gold either for a future investment purpose or current day need, it is an open secret that buying gold has a big pressure on our pockets. Ever thought how you can ease it up, of course not by giving up buying gold. Instead of giving upon on today’s gold rate and price, you can now buy gold on EMI. Yes, you read this right- until recently with definite restrictions by the central bank, all the private banks and PSUs seized to offer gold Jewellery on EMI.
However, we at Vaibhav are now collaborated with Jewel Fina for offering our customers gold purchases on EMI. EMIs are a great way to reduce the burden or one can easily disperse the load on an extended period of time.
How can we buy Jewellery online on EMI?
Here is how you can shop now and pay later. We provide gold jewellery on EMI without credit card on the purchase of gold Jewellery when you pay through credit card. You can now convert your purchase into EMI in a few simple steps- no hassle, no waiting, in limited documentation you can now buy Jewellery with easy EMI options. Visit our gold jewellery shop and in three simple steps set your request for the purchase of gold jewellery on EMI.
Where and How to Buy Gold on EMI?
While we all fancy the idea of EMI, the applicability is one major area we should look into. Primarily EMI is applicable on stone studded gold or diamond jewellery i.e. a simple gold chain cannot be converted to EMI, stone studded items like the latest CZ gold necklace or precious stone studded Vaddanam qualify for EMI. So, in pure terms, jewellery with at least one stone set in them qualify for EMI offer.
When can you convert your jewellery purchase on EMI
Once we have picked the choice of Jewellery, then you can now contact our customer care to avail of the gold EMI offer. You can buy gold on EMI with credit card payment only. Please note that gold on EMI can be processed only when you pay through an Indian credit card. The Gold Jewellery on EMI is not applicable to any other type of payment method such as cash, check, debit card, internet banking, Paytm, PayPal, etc.
Gold Jewellery on Installments Tenure
To buy gold jewellery on installments is very lucrative. We offer four different EMI repayment tenures i.e. 6months, 9, 12 and 24 months. The four different tenures give one a greater flexibility to pay on your gold purchase.
Gold EMI Scheme Processing Fee
A flat amount of 6.5% of the bill value is to be paid upfront post which the rest of the amount is equated in monthly installments along with a small portion of the interest percentage.
Example: If the total bill value is Rs 1,00,000 and considering you choose a 6 months repayment period as your tenure. Rs 6,500 is to be paid as the initial payment and thereby Rs 17,333.33 on a monthly basis. For your clear understanding, you can also go to the URL http://jewelfina.com/emi-calculator-cc.php to calculate your EMI amount.
The terms and conditions of sanction of EMI are very much subjected to the scrutiny of Jewel Fina and any documents, credit scores requested on this behalf should be duly submitted by the customer.
Why shop for Jewellery on EMI at Vaibhav Jewellers?
We as a Jeweler carry 25 yrs of legacy and expertise with us, we are a 360-degree Jewellery mall having a retail presence of 55,000sqft spanning across coastal Andhra and Telangana. Our 12 stores have been catering to the needs of lakhs of customers since 1994. We have many accolades to our credit for quality and innovation in the Jewellery industry. We are also proud to be an exclusive Jeweller for generations of customers and have been a trusted Jeweller for over a lakh of weddings. Buy the latest diamond and Gold Jewellery on a debit card – explore the gold bangles price, diamond bracelets, diamond necklace, latest diamond pendant sets, haram price online in different workmanships, weight and price ranges. Take a look at all the latest diamond designer pendant sets, we at Vaibhav also offer an array of benefits to customers such as:
- Lifetime exchange
- Virtual Try-on
- Free 15 day return policy
- State of art Live Video Shopping
- Free transit insurance on International Shipments
- Free Domestic shipping
- Customization services
- EMI Facility
- Smart Buy options