Shop Fancy Diamond Mangalsutra Designs Online
Mangalsutras have forever been attached to many emotions, it has always held a special place in a women’s heart. When this mangalsutra is coupled with the most precious gemstones-Diamonds, the joy has no bounds. For every woman, mangalsutras are a treasure; they stand above every other Jewellery set. Mangalsutra represent a bond between the married couples that carries several emotions. They are treated very sacred in the Indian society and a lot of sentiments are attached to them. Mangalsutras are one such ornament which is adorned by every section of women in the society.
Types of Diamond Mangalsutra
Every diamond mangalsutra is unique in its own way, in terms of design, weight, length and price. Depending up on the size and mangalsutra design, latest mangalsutras are classified into the following categories:
Trellis Diamond Mangalsutra: A trellis model diamond mangalsutra depicts floral vines as the primary design element. The diamond lockets are designed based on this. They stand horizontally in a beautiful gear as a pendant. These are come in both long and short mangalsutra designs.
Tassel Diamond Mangalsutra: A tassel mangalsutra is one where a central diamond pendant occupies the attention through which black bead tassels hang down, they are modern, trendy and add that extra awe to your looks. They go well with fusion and contemporary attires; a tassel mangalsutra comes in both short and long lengths.
Star lit Diamond Mangalsutra: A star lit mangalsutra is where a horizontal array of trailing diamonds are placed in the form of a pendant. They give a grand and royal look when worn on sarees. They ideally come in long mangalsutra design pattern. This type of mangalsutra designs is most ideal for gifting your loved ones on a personal milestone event or anniversaries.
Single Solitaire Mangalsutra: Modern, vogue and an eye turner, the single solitaire mangalsutras ooze beauty and grace. With its minimalistic design and subtlety, single solitaire mangalsutras have been popular among the millennial brides. A solitaire mangalsutra is the best when designed in shorter length.
Short Diamond Mangalsutra: These mangalsutra models are designed in shorter lengths, they are ideal for office wear, give a professional vibe and the designs are also subtle and not populated like traditional mangalsutras. The gold used in these mangalsutras is also limited making them very affordable.
Double Layered Diamond Mangalsutra: The double layered mangalsutras are elegant and graceful. The double layer makes them very ideal on traditional attires. They can match easily with or without an additional Jewellery item. They give a fulfilling presence on the neck, double layered mangalsutras consist higher grams of gold because of their length. This makes them costlier than their shorter counterparts.
Tips to Buy Mangalsutra
- Please ensure you are clear on buying a diamond mangalsutra from any retail outlet or if you wish to custom make it, get us the mangalsutra image and we will design it for you.
- Understanding the style of mangalsutra is important, India is filled with traditions and customs and it is said the tradition changes for every 100kms, bearing this in mind, one has to understand what sort of mangalsutra should be worn for example Rajasthanis follow the custom of black bead mangalsutra while Tamilans have a tradition of gold mangalsutra often called as Pusthulu or Thali Bottu.
- It is important to understand the different kinds patterns of mangalsutras and which one to choose from them. Care should be taken while selecting the design as some designs are trendy but not user friendly, i.e. sometimes our hair tends to get stuck, so it is often advised to try and then purchase or choose a less complex pattern if you go online.
- The next important point to consider is the length of the mangalsutra chain or the black beads. They ideally come in 14, 16,18,20,22 and 32 inches. While you may get a 14 inches short mangalsutra design in black beads, such short length will not serve the purpose for a gold mangalsutra. Most of the times woman tend to choose anywhere between 16 inches to 32 inches.
- Choosing a design, style and pattern that suits your wardrobe is very important. Example if you are used to western outfit, buying a 32 inch long mangalsutra is not advisable. Instead a sleek and dashing diamond fancy mangalsutra would be striking. Usually, long black beads chain would go well with Indian dresses, sarees and they offer an unseen elegance.
- Most of the times diamond pendants offer uniqueness to the mangalsutra as a whole and you may want to seriously consider a pendant mangalsutra. Consider exploring Vaibhav Jewellers Mangalsutra online. They have a range of handpicked, attractive designs and patterns.
- A recommended gold carat either 22k or 18K is another aspect which you may need to look at. A 22K is apt for a gold mangalsutras model, while you can go with and 18K for a diamond mangalsutra.
- It is highly suggested that you should not ignore the design elements of the mangalsutra such as the clasp, length, metal(gold, platinum or a mix of both), quality of gold and diamonds, black beads size, placing etc
Diamond mangalsutra price and weight ranges
A diamond mangalsutras price largely depends on factors like
- Pendant type
- Use of metal
- Diamond grade (Cut, Clarity and Carat)
The weight of a simple mangalsutra design typically start from 3gms to over 50gms depending upon the usage of metal either yellow gold or white gold or platinum. White gold mangalsutras are trending these days as they are subtle and ideal for office wear. Diamond Mangalsutras are usually plain with a rich designer pendant. The price range of mangalsutras start from anywhere between 10,000 and go over a lakh of rupees. Another important point to note that the weight of black beads is never priced as a part of billing; it is only the gold that is weighed and paid for. In a way to all those newbie Jewellery enthusiasts black beads come free of cost.
All diamond mangalsutra purchased at Vaibhav Jewellers are accompanied with certification from SGL (Solitaire gemological laboratories). The grade, clarity and Carats are clearly written on the certificate. This makes them very authentic and trustable.
Why Vaibhav Jewellers?
We as a Jeweller carry 25yrs of legacy and expertise with us, we are a 360 degree Jewellery mall having a retail presence of 55,000sqft spanning across costal Andhra and Telangana. Our 11 stores have been catering to the needs of lakhs of customers since 1994. We have many accolades to our credit for quality and innovation in the Jewellery industry. Our designs have been handpicked time & again, had been selected by who and who’s of Hollywood during prestigious Academy awards too. We are also proud to be an exclusive Jeweller for generations of customers and have been a trusted Jeweller for over a lakh of weddings. All diamond Jewellery is accompanied with certification specifying the grade, color and clarity of the diamonds. Shop with us the all new diamond mangalsutras in different designs, weight and price ranges online at Vaibhav Jewellers to avail an array of benefits such as:
- Lifetime exchange
- Free 15 day return policy
- State of art Live Video Shopping
- Free transit insurance on International Shipments
- Free Domestic shipping
- Customization services